TECHNICAL INTERN TRAINING PROGRAM (TITP)
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Government of India and the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan signed a Memorandum of Cooperation initiating the Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) in India in October 2017.
- NSDC is steering impactful execution of the program in India and Japan. It has empanelled over 25 Sending Organizations for mobilizing and sending skilled Indian youth to Japan in collaboration with Supervising Organizations (SVOs) and Implementing Organizations. Administered by the Japan International Training Cooperation Organization (JITCO)
- The program promotes international collaboration through the transfer of skills, technology, and knowledge among the participating countries thereby, contributing towards the human resource development.
- It offers training to the workers for a specific period (3 – 5 years) in Japan’s industrial society.
- To ensure that the most competent youth is selected and sent to Japan to participate in TITP
About Bal Bharti Academy
The Inland Bharti Skill Pvt. Ltd. Is the Subsidiary of Bal Bharti Academy is one of the first Empaneled Sending Organization for Indo- Japan Technical Intern Training Programme.
What We do
- Mobilizing, Selecting and Acquiring advanced technical/cultural skills
- Work in partnership with Japanese Companies providing them support and services of trained Manpower
- Train & educate Indian Skilled youth in Japanese language, work ethics, culture and social etiquette
- To provide handholding to candidates who start working under TITP