1. Organic Farming– Bal Bharti Academy (BBA) has partnered with CEF Organics and NAFED to strengthen the farming and farms produce. To get better inputs and contribute more towards organic growing, CEF Organics has made CSR Alliance with Bal Bharti Academy (BBA) to establish a well operated unit for promoting and training on usage of Organic Manure and consumption of Organics Produce.
2. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) : We are implementing skill development placement linked program in 6 states , Uttar Pradesh, Nagaland, Jammu & Kashmir, Bihar & Mizoram
3. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)- We have implement the RPL program for Logistics Sector in partnership with ASSOCHAM and Logistics sector skill Council for approx. 2000+ candidates Pan India
4. NARI – Menstural Health Management – BBA in association with ASSOCHAM India has conducted a program on Menstrual Health Management at village Nagla Hareru, Meerut Uttar Pradesh. Which was attended by more than 40 Girls/women.
5. Incubation Center – Managing a business at a very local level play a significant role in making the foundation strong and scale it. We essentially perform the same function. We nurture entrepreneurial companies by providing them guidance and support during their start-up period, when they are most vulnerable. We also offer a range of business development services to meet the needs of new ventures.